The Amazon Connect CTI Adapter allows for integration with Amazon Connect Wisdom.
The integration between Wisdom and the CTI Adapter first requires that Wisdom is set up in the Amazon Connect instance that the CTI Adapter is integrated with. See here for full instructions.
Before proceeding with the below, please ensure that Wisdom articles are properly showing up in your Wisdom instance for the specific user you are testing.
Amazon Connect Wisdom Permission Sets:
Salesforce users accessing Amazon Connect Wisdom in Salesforce must belong to either the AC_Wisdom permission set, or the AC_Administrator permission set.
- In setup, search for and select permission sets.
- Select either the AC_Wisdom or the AC_Administrator permission set
- Select Manage Assignments, and add all relevant users to the permission set of choice.
Setting up Amazon Connect Wisdom in the CCP Overlay:
- Navigate to your CTI Adapter
- Scroll down to the Features section and create a new feature
- Create a new feature with the following values:
- AC Feature Name - FEATURE_WISDOM_PANEL
- Value - Enabled: true
- In addition, you can also include the
IgnorePermissionSetsetting to the value of the feature on a new line. This setting will show Wisdom if it is enabled regardless of whether the logged in user belongs to the AC_Wisdom or the AC_Administrator permission set. This setting is required if the logged in user has the
View Setup and Configurationprofile setting set to false.
- IgnorePermissionSet: true
Wisdom can be popped out into a new window by pressing pop out button.
In additon, articles that originated in Salesforce Knowledge have a button that pops out the article into Salesforce Knowledge.
Accessing the Tabbed Version of Wisdom:
Wisdom is also accessible in Tabbed form.
Accessing the Component Version of Wisdom:
The final method of accessing Wisdom in Salesforce is through the Wisdom component.
- Navigate to Object Manager in Setup
- Select either Task or Case (note: the Wisdom component is embeddable in other pages as well, but you may need to write custom classes in order to do so.)
- Select Page Layouts
- Select the appropriate layout
- Select Visualforce Pages in the top component
- Click and drag the appropriate Wisdom visualforce page into the desired location
- Save the layout
- Navigate to a task page